Addition on CombinatorialFreeModule directly on dictionaries
|Reported by:||stumpc5||Owned by:||sage-combinat|
|Component:||combinatorics||Keywords:||addition of dictionaries, CombinatorialFreeModule|
|Authors:||Christian Stump||Reviewers:||Daniel Bump|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by )
At the moment, adding (and taking negative, substracting,...) for CombinatorialFreeModule? is not done in a very efficient way.
- provides a cythonized version of a pointwise addition of dictionaries, together with multiple options
- uses this addition of dictionaries to provide fast methods for CombinatorialFreeModule?
- is (indirectly) based on the patch in Ticket #9648
apply that patch and trac_9651_CombinatorialFreeModule_Addition-cs.4.patch, which supercedes the previously posted patches on this page.
Change History (14)
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by
- Description modified (diff)
- Reviewers set to Daniel Bump
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review