Add a factory of finite/infinite enumerated set (with categories) defines by Range(begin, end, step)
|Reported by:||nborie||Owned by:||nborie|
|Component:||combinatorics||Keywords:||range, categories, set, integer|
|Authors:||Nicolas Borie||Reviewers:||Florent Hivert|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by )
A general tool to define:
The idea is : Range(begin, end, step) returns a proper finite/infinite set with categories of the defined set as you think...
(12:37:41) hivert: For example but not only: Range(5, 21321312, 3)...
(12:38:09) hivert: Range(0, Infinity, 1) <=> NonNegativeIntegers?
(12:38:18) hivert: Range(1, Infinity, 1) <=> PositiveIntegers?
Change History (26)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords range categories set added; positive removed
- Summary changed from Add a set of Positive Integer with categories (and factor the code with NonNegativeInteger) to Add a factory of finite/infinite enumerated set (with categories) defines by Range(begin, end, step)
comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by
- Reviewers set to Florent Hivert
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review