UniqueRepresentation and hash value
|Reported by:||hivert||Owned by:|
|Cc:||zimmerma, nthiery||Merged in:||sage-4.3.3.alpha0|
|Authors:||Florent Hivert||Reviewers:||Paul Zimmermann|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
The documentation of
Similarly, the identity is used as hash function, which is also as fast as it can get. However this means that the hash function may change in between Sage sessions, or even within the same Sage session (see below). Subclasses should overload :meth:`__hash__` if this could be a problem.
But there is no implementation of
I'm adding one.
Change History (20)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 13 Changed 7 years ago by
- Keywords UniqueRepresentation hash added
- Status changed from new to needs_review
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 6 Changed 7 years ago by
- Reviewers set to Paul Zimmerman
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 7 years ago by
- Status changed from positive_review to needs_work
Changed 7 years ago by
comment:18 Changed 7 years ago by
- Merged in set to sage-4.3.3.alpha0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.