Opened 11 years ago

Last modified 4 years ago

#3538 needs_work enhancement

Create a Sage-Ruby interface

Reported by: was Owned by: mhansen
Priority: major Milestone: sage-6.7
Component: interfaces: optional Keywords: Ruby
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Reviewers:
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: u/chapoton/3538 (Commits) Commit: 293fa28196d9353728b0279c53c8d16e4c534397
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by chapoton)

Create an interface between Sage and Ruby.

Josh Kantor and I wrote the attached one in 5 minutes and it worked the first try.

We have not added any doctests and have not implemented completions.

Attachments (1)

sage-3538.patch (10.8 KB) - added by was 11 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (15)

Changed 11 years ago by was

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by was

  • Owner changed from was to mhansen

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by mabshoff

  • Keywords editor_mhansen added

Since Mike owns this he might as well be the editor :)

Cheers,

Michael

comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Milestone changed from sage-5.11 to sage-5.12

comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by vbraun_spam

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.1 to sage-6.2

comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by vbraun_spam

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.2 to sage-6.3

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/3538
  • Commit set to dd0a85ede4b1b935ed07fc545dd834003a83ba09
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Report Upstream set to N/A
  • Summary changed from [with patch; not ready for review] create a sage <--> Ruby interface to Create a Sage ⇐⇒ Ruby interface

New commits:

ba2bd84#3538 -- sage <--> ruby interface
dd0a85etrac #3538

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun_spam

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.3 to sage-6.4

comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from dd0a85ede4b1b935ed07fc545dd834003a83ba09 to 697f0a9f752dfaba0fbe3d0aa62f6e8200d88045

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

2ad3ebcMerge branch 'u/chapoton/3538' into 6.7.b1
697f0a9trac #3538 trying to cleanup, still needs work

comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Keywords Ruby added; editor_mhansen removed
  • Milestone changed from sage-6.4 to sage-6.7

This is clearly needing a lot of work. And documentation and doctests also

comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Component changed from interfaces to interfaces: optional

comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by vdelecroix

  • Summary changed from Create a Sage ⇐⇒ Ruby interface to Create a Sage-Ruby interface

I removed the utf-8 from the title, otherwise it is a mess with the patchbot.

comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 697f0a9f752dfaba0fbe3d0aa62f6e8200d88045 to 296c81217278e3a17c8eb23671248ca860da3cd9

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

296c812Merge branch 'u/chapoton/3538' into 7.1.b5

comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 296c81217278e3a17c8eb23671248ca860da3cd9 to 447e00491856e59e392478c58cb4e3ca1640fe74

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

8e19776Merge branch 'u/chapoton/3538' into 7.2
447e004print to python3

comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 447e00491856e59e392478c58cb4e3ca1640fe74 to 293fa28196d9353728b0279c53c8d16e4c534397

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

293fa28Merge branch 'u/chapoton/3538' into 7.3.b3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.