#27066 closed enhancement (fixed)

deprecate a few commands in global namespace

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-8.7
Component: refactoring Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Travis Scrimshaw
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: b1768f2 (Commits) Commit: b1768f278aaf30448e0f1f311d7e63ffc2f4e419
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by chapoton)

extracted from #25383

  • designs_from_XML, designs_from_XML_url
  • backtrack_all
  • berlekamp_massey
  • buzzard_tpslopes
  • convergents

Change History (13)

comment:1 Changed 11 months ago by chapoton

  • Authors set to Frédéric Chapoton
  • Component changed from PLEASE CHANGE to refactoring
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Type changed from PLEASE CHANGE to enhancement

comment:2 Changed 11 months ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/27066
  • Commit set to 4ee471e3ceb039f736c69f1f605c56ac92465e5b
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

4ee471etrac #27066 deprecate 5 things from the global namespace

comment:3 Changed 11 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 4ee471e3ceb039f736c69f1f605c56ac92465e5b to 44b4e795cec59ba6b33685239903c5eee6e534b1

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

44b4e79trac #27066 deprecate 5 things from the global namespace

comment:4 Changed 11 months ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_review to needs_work

need to add deprecation doctests

comment:5 Changed 11 months ago by chapoton

  • Milestone changed from sage-8.6 to sage-8.7

comment:6 Changed 11 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 44b4e795cec59ba6b33685239903c5eee6e534b1 to 431b46c7b14eb922021af0570986b9b07d45f919

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

184cef9Merge branch 'u/chapoton/27066' in 8.6
431b46ctrac 27066 fixing the failing doctests

comment:7 Changed 11 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 431b46c7b14eb922021af0570986b9b07d45f919 to 70a2c6e861bae18d808742c5d258cf40a1e52a1a

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

70a2c6eadding some doctests, more to do

comment:8 Changed 10 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 70a2c6e861bae18d808742c5d258cf40a1e52a1a to 0d3ef7a8daae10b6c88c25fcc68bc384d20b28e0

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

72d97c0Merge branch 'u/chapoton/27066' in 8.7.b1
0d3ef7aadding the doctests for deprecated stuff

comment:9 Changed 10 months ago by tscrim

Your doctests seem to be missing the output (see patchbot).

comment:10 Changed 10 months ago by tscrim

  • Reviewers set to Travis Scrimshaw

Once fixed, you can set this to a positive review on my behalf.

comment:11 Changed 10 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 0d3ef7a8daae10b6c88c25fcc68bc384d20b28e0 to b1768f278aaf30448e0f1f311d7e63ffc2f4e419

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

b1768f2trac #27066 deprecate 5 things from the global namespace

comment:12 Changed 10 months ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_work to positive_review

ok, green bot. Thanks. Setting to positive

comment:13 Changed 10 months ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/27066 to b1768f278aaf30448e0f1f311d7e63ffc2f4e419
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.