Opened 9 months ago

Closed 8 months ago

Last modified 8 months ago

#26400 closed enhancement (fixed)

py3 fix all doctests in groups/matrix_gps

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-8.5
Component: python3 Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Travis Scrimshaw
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 98a666e (Commits) Commit: 98a666e047d9bb3e4ab7b6ffaca70948d94fd2d6
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description


Change History (14)

comment:1 Changed 9 months ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/26400
  • Commit set to f9d2320b5fc21b4b45b16b3e82a5bd5d3eee6cc8
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

f9d2320py3: fix doctest in algebras/yangian

comment:2 Changed 9 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from f9d2320b5fc21b4b45b16b3e82a5bd5d3eee6cc8 to dbf4cb4a18e6bacc05fad66907c7b64aeeb51e5a

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

dbf4cb4fix doctests in matrix groups

comment:3 Changed 9 months ago by tscrim

  • Reviewers set to Travis Scrimshaw
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

LGTM.

comment:4 Changed 9 months ago by vbraun

  • Status changed from positive_review to needs_work

Merge conflict

comment:5 Changed 9 months ago by tscrim

Probably with #25477.

comment:6 Changed 8 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from dbf4cb4a18e6bacc05fad66907c7b64aeeb51e5a to 6db53a09e2d414fc9359cdc6d965279f706c11a8

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

6db53a0Merge branch 'u/chapoton/26400' in 8.4.rc0

comment:7 Changed 8 months ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_work to positive_review

trivial rebase, setting back to positive

comment:8 Changed 8 months ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from positive_review to needs_work

failing doctest... :(

comment:9 Changed 8 months ago by tscrim

Looks like a trivial failure due to a change in the group iteration order.

Version 0, edited 8 months ago by tscrim (next)

comment:10 Changed 8 months ago by git

  • Commit changed from 6db53a09e2d414fc9359cdc6d965279f706c11a8 to 98a666e047d9bb3e4ab7b6ffaca70948d94fd2d6

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

98a666etrac 26400 fixing one doctest

comment:11 Changed 8 months ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

let us try

comment:12 Changed 8 months ago by tscrim

  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Passes on patchbot and my local machine.

comment:13 Changed 8 months ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/26400 to 98a666e047d9bb3e4ab7b6ffaca70948d94fd2d6
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed

comment:14 Changed 8 months ago by embray

  • Milestone changed from sage-8.4 to sage-8.5

This should be re-targeted for 8.5.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.