Opened 2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago

Last modified 2 years ago

#25231 closed defect (fixed)

py3: miscellaneous minor fixes to sage.crypto

Reported by: embray Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: sage-8.3
Component: python3 Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Erik Bray Reviewers: Frédéric Chapoton
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: aae8c92 (Commits) Commit:
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description


Change History (12)

comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by git

  • Commit set to 15b7144f82c73692fe8ae391a08201c293e84bc4

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

5dfe379py3: more bytes->str fixes in sage.rings.polynomial.pbori
20f0c47py3: minor test fixes in sage.rings.polynomial.pbori
15b7144whitespace fix

comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by embray

Oops, totally mixed this up with another branch somehow.

comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 15b7144f82c73692fe8ae391a08201c293e84bc4 to ed88620cc2f598e6df05adbd75838df1b73ac02d

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

c284d77py3: fix some map() calls that don't work (refs #16073)
4de2b4dpy3: use sage_getargspec instead of plain inspect.getargspec
ed88620py3: minor test fix to account for tiny difference in exception message formatting

comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by embray

  • Status changed from new to needs_review

comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by chapoton

The change to src/sage/rings/polynomial/pbori.pyx seems not necessary. Cython knows about that, I have been told. But maybe I am wrong.

Otherwise, looks good to me

comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by embray

Oh, the problem there is that it only works in Cython if the underlying object is actually a dict. It doesn't work, annoyingly, if it's not exactly a dict. That said, I had intended to undo that change--the object in question here was a KeyConvertingDict. But the better approach I found for this is to just add iterkeys/itervalues/iteritems methods on KeyConvertingDict for backwards compatibility.

comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by embray

That change wasn't even supposed to be in this ticket. I'm not sure how it's still there.

comment:8 Changed 2 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from ed88620cc2f598e6df05adbd75838df1b73ac02d to aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

d52895cpy3: fix some map() calls that don't work (refs #16073)
b74a4d0py3: use sage_getargspec instead of plain inspect.getargspec
aae8c92py3: minor test fix to account for tiny difference in exception message formatting

comment:9 Changed 2 years ago by chapoton

  • Reviewers set to Frédéric Chapoton
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

ok

comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/embray/python3/sage-crypto/misc to aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed

comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by jhpalmieri

  • Branch changed from aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0 to u/jhpalmieri/aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0

comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by jhpalmieri

  • Branch changed from u/jhpalmieri/aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0 to aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0
  • Commit aae8c920192bc18c845edbd02fec770132cc97c0 deleted

Sorry, wrong ticket.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.