Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#24499 closed enhancement (fixed)

faster meet for Tamari lattice

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-8.2
Component: combinatorics Keywords:
Cc: tscrim, darij Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Darij Grinberg
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 25fede7 (Commits, GitHub, GitLab) Commit: 25fede7fec95ba1f33ce4428ec847eaeb569e39b
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Status badges

Description

and also very slightly faster comparison

Change History (13)

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/24499
  • Cc tscrim darij added
  • Commit set to 145fce55e2db070e8311349df1790a69f0495cb4
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

145fce5trac 24499 faster meet for Tamari lattice

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by darij

Code LGTM: The new tamari_sorting_tuple differs from the old _tamari_sorting_tuple only in that the i-th entry (counting from 0) has gotten i subtracted from it; this clearly preserves the componentwise order and the componentwise meet.

Added a few comments, though. Will push in a minute (new branch).

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by darij

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/24499 to public/24499
  • Commit 145fce55e2db070e8311349df1790a69f0495cb4 deleted

comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit set to 145fce55e2db070e8311349df1790a69f0495cb4

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

145fce5trac 24499 faster meet for Tamari lattice

comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 145fce55e2db070e8311349df1790a69f0495cb4 to c3bc99e21a551c670435e8ca8ca0dd92046fd438

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

c3bc99edoc improvements

comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by chapoton

Thanks for the added doc. Looks good.

I am afraid that the link :meth: in from_tamari_sorting_tuple will not work.

comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by darij

Oops, you're right. It should be :meth:sage.combinat.binary_tree.BinaryTree.tamari_sorting_tuple. Can you fix this? (My cygwin is updating right now...)

comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from c3bc99e21a551c670435e8ca8ca0dd92046fd438 to 25fede7fec95ba1f33ce4428ec847eaeb569e39b

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

25fede7more doc details

comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by chapoton

done, hopefully

comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by darij

  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Thanks. Pos_rev!

comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by vbraun

Reviewer name..

comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by chapoton

  • Reviewers set to Darij Grinberg

comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from public/24499 to 25fede7fec95ba1f33ce4428ec847eaeb569e39b
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.