Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #23696, comment 12


Ignore:
Timestamp:
10/23/17 18:45:52 (4 years ago)
Author:
strogdon
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #23696, comment 12

    initial v1  
    2626> Obviously not `none` but we don't know from that if what is being tested failed or not.
    2727
    28 Not sure about what `two_stroke_re.search(contents)` returns, but I think the doctest actually failed. If I replace `two_stroke_re.search(contents) is None` with `two_stroke_re.search(contents) is not None` I get `True`. If you look at the generated `.eps` file the arrow is drawn with dashed lines. So I think the Sage patch from ticket #12852 is not working.
     28Not sure about what `two_stroke_re.search(contents)` returns, but I think the doctest actually failed. If I replace `two_stroke_re.search(contents) is None` with `two_stroke_re.search(contents) is not None` I get `True`. If you look at the generated `.eps` file the arrow is drawn with dashed lines. So I think the Sage patch from ticket #12852 is not working. I don't have matplotlib-2.1.0, 2.0.2 was used.