Opened 3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago

#23659 closed enhancement (fixed)

various typos (INPUTS, OUTPUTS, etc)

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-8.1
Component: documentation Keywords:
Cc: jmantysalo, tscrim Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Jori Mäntysalo
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 11c48c8 (Commits) Commit: 11c48c81a33b415e3b5c440ae2c10bc4efa78a9b
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description


Change History (7)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/23659
  • Cc jmantysalo tscrim added
  • Commit set to 4ad4b88c8164e67e0da991803ef05f8a66ba9282
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

4ad4b88a little set of typos of various kinds

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 4ad4b88c8164e67e0da991803ef05f8a66ba9282 to 1cd1cde012e9a25cfb75faf211f6ce5e01eda2e3

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

1cd1cdejust a few more typos

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by jmantysalo

You have indented input sections as

- parameter -- a longer explanation
               of the parameter.

whereas most parts seems to use

- parameter -- a longer explanation
  of the parameter.

I am not sure how Sphinx will react to this. Maybe Travis can comment this.

(And yes, I am quite paranoid about Sphinx doing something odd...)

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 1cd1cde012e9a25cfb75faf211f6ce5e01eda2e3 to 11c48c81a33b415e3b5c440ae2c10bc4efa78a9b

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

11c48c8trac 23659 change indentation slightly in doc

comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

Thanks. Done


New commits:

11c48c8trac 23659 change indentation slightly in doc

New commits:

11c48c8trac 23659 change indentation slightly in doc

comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by jmantysalo

  • Reviewers set to Jori Mäntysalo
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Seem to be OK now.

(Might be that previous version would have worked too.)

comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/23659 to 11c48c81a33b415e3b5c440ae2c10bc4efa78a9b
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.