Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#22625 closed enhancement (fixed)

Upgrade psutil to 5.2.0

Reported by: embray Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-8.0
Component: packages: standard Keywords: psutil, days85
Cc: tscrim Merged in:
Authors: Erik Bray Reviewers: Travis Scrimshaw
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 3da41f4 (Commits, GitHub, GitLab) Commit: 3da41f400d1f19054380b081a5c01ec3e858194c
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Status badges

Description

For #21598 I have a big patch that adds Cygwin support for psutil. As I plan to upstream this work (which will still take a little more time) the patch is against the latest development version of psutil.

It will be good to add my psutil patches to Sage now, as this is a blocker for Cygwin support. But it will be difficult to apply to an older version.

There are no changes between this version and the last one that should impact Sage, which only uses a small subset of psutil's functionality.

Upstream tarball: https://pypi.python.org/packages/3c/2f/f3ab91349c666f009077157b12057e613a3152a46a6c3be883777546b6de/psutil-5.2.0.tar.gz#md5=c9aa2599dcd9e5b59d71b6660d396062

Change History (6)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by embray

  • Status changed from new to needs_review

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from fb557a0e231488c99145d90c72cb8d780fc06b99 to d2ee262c9a58bc2a9f50aabc2b86299ecf741c63

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

d2ee262Upgrade psutil to 5.2.0

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by tscrim

  • Cc tscrim added
  • Keywords days85 added

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from d2ee262c9a58bc2a9f50aabc2b86299ecf741c63 to 3da41f400d1f19054380b081a5c01ec3e858194c

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

3da41f4Update the checksums

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by tscrim

  • Reviewers set to Travis Scrimshaw
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Off to the buildbots.

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/embray/psutil-upgrade to 3da41f400d1f19054380b081a5c01ec3e858194c
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.