Opened 3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago

#22199 closed enhancement (fixed)

cleanup of two files inside stats/distribution

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-7.6
Component: statistics Keywords:
Cc: tscrim, jmantysalo, jdemeyer Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Jori Mäntysalo
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 92b6d17 (Commits) Commit: 92b6d17b6f2dd00a5bc8547664a28e1dd0bf05d6
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by chapoton)

they contained bad behaviour : unicode string without u, but this cannot be fixed until the doctest framework itself is fixed..

so here just put them in pep8 shape

Change History (10)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/22199
  • Cc tscrim jmantysalo jdemeyer added
  • Commit set to bc662d35d1da47e4f6f9c7d03dd794abac40e1fd
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

bc662d3little cleanup of 2 files inside stats/distributions (pep8 / unicode)

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by tscrim

  • Reviewers set to Travis Scrimshaw
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

LGTM.

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

Thank you very much, Travis !

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by vbraun

  • Status changed from positive_review to needs_work

See the patchbot report

comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

Jeroen, what do you think ?

Is there any hope to clean this "sigma" matter without turning the all doctest system to unicode ?

comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from bc662d35d1da47e4f6f9c7d03dd794abac40e1fd to 92b6d17b6f2dd00a5bc8547664a28e1dd0bf05d6

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

4116aa0Merge branch 'u/chapoton/22199' in 7.6.b0
92b6d17trac 22199 keeping only the pep8 changes (sigh)

comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

  • Description modified (diff)

I removed the original motivating changes to unicode.. remains only the pep8 cleanup.

let us wait for the bot

comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by jmantysalo

  • Reviewers changed from Travis Scrimshaw to Jori Mäntysalo
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

LGTM.

comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/22199 to 92b6d17b6f2dd00a5bc8547664a28e1dd0bf05d6
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.