Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#20359 closed enhancement (fixed)

Move some Sphinx autodoc changes to sage_autodoc

Reported by: jdemeyer Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-7.2
Component: documentation Keywords: days77
Cc: hivert Merged in:
Authors: Jeroen Demeyer Reviewers: Florent Hivert
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 8d9c05a (Commits, GitHub, GitLab) Commit: 8d9c05ae1e3e094d3940a87079c1265ccdebfd6f
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Status badges

Description

The Sage version of the Sphinx autodoc extension and the upstream version have diverged significantly. As a first step to make them converge again, move some changes from upstream Sphinx to Sage.

Change History (8)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Branch set to u/jdemeyer/sphinx_autodoc

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by slelievre

  • Commit set to 24e1cddd9e860ab6cd9946fecaa23dc4e948dcee
  • Keywords days77 added

New commits:

24e1cddMove upstream changes to autodoc into Sage

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 24e1cddd9e860ab6cd9946fecaa23dc4e948dcee to 67b96e6c3503b551d2cddc228d3ef06a1c8e7b5b

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

67b96e6Move upstream changes to autodoc into Sage

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Status changed from new to needs_review
  • Type changed from PLEASE CHANGE to enhancement

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 67b96e6c3503b551d2cddc228d3ef06a1c8e7b5b to eaa9132fcf33fbfb0fed75811b36550871819b70

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

eaa9132Move upstream changes to autodoc into Sage

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from eaa9132fcf33fbfb0fed75811b36550871819b70 to 8d9c05ae1e3e094d3940a87079c1265ccdebfd6f

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

8d9c05aMove upstream changes to autodoc into Sage

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by hivert

  • Reviewers set to Florent Hivert
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

I don't exactly know what are the included upstream changes but the looking at the diff between the previous and the new doc, the new doc is better at a few specific spot. Moreover we are closer to the upstream file which is definitely better. I'm giving it a positive review.

Florent

comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/jdemeyer/sphinx_autodoc to 8d9c05ae1e3e094d3940a87079c1265ccdebfd6f
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.