Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#19699 closed defect (fixed)

Update FlintQS

Reported by: vbraun Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-6.10
Component: packages: standard Keywords:
Cc: fbissey Merged in:
Authors: Volker Braun Reviewers: François Bissey, Jeroen Demeyer
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 48993f2 (Commits, GitHub, GitLab) Commit: 48993f2d1e62354da395a82288c9d0ec1d361e98
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Status badges

Change History (9)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch set to u/vbraun/update_flintqs

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Authors set to Volker Braun
  • Cc fbissey added
  • Commit set to 768ab7076cd2651600aad7bcae9ccc3355d6c264
  • Component changed from PLEASE CHANGE to packages: standard
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to needs_review
  • Type changed from PLEASE CHANGE to defect

New commits:

768ab70Update to flintqs-1.0

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 768ab7076cd2651600aad7bcae9ccc3355d6c264 to e72cefa98cebe3b17a8070f1161e8b710b99bb62

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

e72cefaUpdate SPKG.txt

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by jdemeyer

What should be done with the patches? Did you add them to the upstream repo? If yes, they should be removed from build/pkgs/flintqs/patches.

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from e72cefa98cebe3b17a8070f1161e8b710b99bb62 to 48993f2d1e62354da395a82288c9d0ec1d361e98

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

48993f2Remove the patches that are now in upstream

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

Yes, I added the patches to upstream. Just forgot to delete them.

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by fbissey

  • Reviewers set to François Bissey, Jeroen Demeyer
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Looks good to me, I checked the new upstream first and it looks OK. Good spotting from Jeroen about the patches.

comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Description modified (diff)

tar.bz2, not tar.gz

comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/vbraun/update_flintqs to 48993f2d1e62354da395a82288c9d0ec1d361e98
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.