Opened 6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

#19307 closed enhancement (fixed)

Improve statistic name and add collection name plural to FindStat interface

Reported by: stumpc5 Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-7.1
Component: interfaces: optional Keywords: FindStat
Cc: mantepse Merged in:
Authors: Christian Stump Reviewers: Frédéric Chapoton
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: e94f996 (Commits, GitHub, GitLab) Commit: e94f9963f38fc994d54f22bc4e218ec2d13b9594
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Status badges

Description


Change History (15)

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by stumpc5

  • Branch set to u/stumpc5/improve_statistic_name_and_add_collection_name_plural_to_findstat_interface

comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by stumpc5

  • Authors set to Christian Stump
  • Cc mantepse added
  • Commit set to 836f2057245ceafc78f341f3fa410a1a6d4f1f4c
  • Component changed from PLEASE CHANGE to interfaces: optional
  • Keywords FindStat added
  • Status changed from new to needs_review
  • Type changed from PLEASE CHANGE to enhancement

New commits:

836f205improved statistic name, added collection name plural, some cosmetic changes as well

comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 836f2057245ceafc78f341f3fa410a1a6d4f1f4c to 601599de1364e929f2a02a0f59b1e847eafdb178

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

601599dremoved two references to generating functions

comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by stumpc5

Should we then remove all the tabulation from this ticket? Also, does it sound right to merge name and name_plural into name with an optional argument?

comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 601599de1364e929f2a02a0f59b1e847eafdb178 to a531c7071db02d97eba4dd9af10f355040c28e6f

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. Last 10 new commits:

1798c37cleaned two lines of code as discussed
5b42946remove name_plural and change to name, because these belong to ticket #19307
1fe70f7do not produce None in _compute_generating_functions, add doctest, fix hyperlinks
4d6e9ebbugfix
01729f8added a min values counter test
c41472fadded a min values counter doctest
edc3e89fixed some doctests, all tests pass now
025e774a few fixes to error messages
65fb912trivial merge
a531c70added back the changes, based on #19296

comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by stumpc5

  • Dependencies set to #19296

comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from a531c7071db02d97eba4dd9af10f355040c28e6f to 5826300b521b0ebd825eb0288f2b34bb8254935a

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

5826300merged name and name_plural + typos + doctext fixes

comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 5826300b521b0ebd825eb0288f2b34bb8254935a to 8d3d272c6d5ac5227bd32a4be343896e3e770ee5

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

8d3d272Merge branch 'develop' into t/19307/improve_statistic_name_and_add_collection_name_plural_to_findstat_interface

comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 8d3d272c6d5ac5227bd32a4be343896e3e770ee5 to cd9112c49c4a7e3d1a9f2ddba280694e376df584

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

cd9112cmerged develop

comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from cd9112c49c4a7e3d1a9f2ddba280694e376df584 to 8d3d272c6d5ac5227bd32a4be343896e3e770ee5

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. Last 10 new commits:

1fe70f7do not produce None in _compute_generating_functions, add doctest, fix hyperlinks
4d6e9ebbugfix
01729f8added a min values counter test
c41472fadded a min values counter doctest
edc3e89fixed some doctests, all tests pass now
025e774a few fixes to error messages
65fb912trivial merge
a531c70added back the changes, based on #19296
5826300merged name and name_plural + typos + doctext fixes
8d3d272Merge branch 'develop' into t/19307/improve_statistic_name_and_add_collection_name_plural_to_findstat_interface

comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 8d3d272c6d5ac5227bd32a4be343896e3e770ee5 to e94f9963f38fc994d54f22bc4e218ec2d13b9594

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

6c7099aMerge branch 'develop' into t/19296/generating_function_in_findstat_interface
3bb57edmerged 6.10.rc0 and fixed conflicts
e94f996Merge branch 't/19296/generating_function_in_findstat_interface' into t/19307/improve_statistic_name_and_add_collection_name_plural_to_findstat_interface

comment:12 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Reviewers set to Frédéric Chapoton
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

ok, let it be

comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.9 to sage-7.1

comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Dependencies #19296 deleted

comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/stumpc5/improve_statistic_name_and_add_collection_name_plural_to_findstat_interface to e94f9963f38fc994d54f22bc4e218ec2d13b9594
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.