Opened 3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago

#19277 closed enhancement (fixed)

Cremona-Richmond configuration

Reported by: ncohen Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-6.9
Component: combinatorial designs Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Nathann Cohen Reviewers: Frédéric Chapoton
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 575eeb5 (Commits) Commit: 575eeb5f433a1ec76b11070caf65edd41cb46d1d
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description

I saw this on wikipedia and thought that it would give some company to the single member of hypergraphs.<tab>, but then I noticed that a GQ was probably a design too.

So here it is, a new element for designs.<tab>.

Nathann

Change History (9)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by ncohen

  • Branch set to u/ncohen/19277
  • Commit set to 5fbd6a34cf362456dbcc8917f5d5b8b4e83efcf6
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

5fbd6a3trac #19227: Cremona-Richmond configuration

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 5fbd6a34cf362456dbcc8917f5d5b8b4e83efcf6 to 28d6c6eea4c3d2fe33abebfd208768b07bef9723

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. This was a forced push. New commits:

28d6c6etrac #19227: Cremona-Richmond configuration

comment:3 follow-up: Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

One remark, and one worry:

  • I had to look at the doc of bipartite_sets, and it is not very clear what is a bipartite set, even if I can guess.
  • The utf8 dash symbol in the wikipedia link may prevent the doc to build (did you check ?). It could be replaced by just a minus sign and wikipedia will do the redirection.

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 3 years ago by ncohen

Hello,

  • I had to look at the doc of bipartite_sets, and it is not very clear what is a bipartite set, even if I can guess.

Yeah, right. It has been around for a while like that, it must be the first time I use it. If you want to rename it under a more meaningful name, I have no objection at all. If it were only me I'd turn it into is_bipartite(certificate=True) or something.

  • The utf8 dash symbol in the wikipedia link may prevent the doc to build (did you check ?). It could be replaced by just a minus sign and wikipedia will do the redirection.

Both html and pdf doc compile, though the link is wrong in the pdf doc. I'll add a commit.

Nathann

comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 28d6c6eea4c3d2fe33abebfd208768b07bef9723 to 575eeb5f433a1ec76b11070caf65edd41cb46d1d

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

575eeb5trac #19277: Fixed doc

comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by ncohen

Now the pdf link is correct. I had also forgotten to add the constructor to the index.

Nathann

comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by chapoton

  • Reviewers set to Frédéric Chapoton
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

ok, good to go

comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by ncohen

Thanks !

comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/ncohen/19277 to 575eeb5f433a1ec76b11070caf65edd41cb46d1d
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.