Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#19241 closed enhancement (fixed)

fixing hidden doc errors in sage/combinat

Reported by: chapoton Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: sage-6.9
Component: documentation Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Frédéric Chapoton Reviewers: Travis Scrimshaw
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 32e8188 (Commits) Commit: 32e818856064be9bc59a023735c8bb0a02358080
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by chapoton)

using

sage -docbuild -u -k reference/combinat html

one finds many doc errors in sage/combinat

let us correct most of them.

Change History (10)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Description modified (diff)

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to public/19241
  • Commit set to 1d9248aa56a284384d2ff293ce3553e601e3175a
  • Status changed from new to needs_info

New commits:

1d9248afixing many hidden doc errors in sage/combinat

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by ncohen

need_info?

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 1d9248aa56a284384d2ff293ce3553e601e3175a to 73712244cd79053d5da0f3bc5006ff456f900a7a

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

b8683ddMerge branch 'public/19241' into 6.9.b7
7371224trac #19241 second wave of hidden doc correction in sage/combinat

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_info to needs_review

Well, I wanted to make a second try.

I think I have now managed to correct more of the problems, but the remaining ones seem to be more difficult.

I propose to stop here, and let the rest for another ticket.

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by tscrim

LGTM modulo:

  • Why did you strip the leading whitespace in combinatorial_map.py?
  • In root_system/weyl_group.py, could you make it ``self``.
  • In words/paths.py, you should also change that so that it is - ``alphabet`` -- ordered....
  • For cluster_algebra_quiver/mutation_type.py, you could also standardize that input block as well?

Thanks.

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 73712244cd79053d5da0f3bc5006ff456f900a7a to 32e818856064be9bc59a023735c8bb0a02358080

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

32e8188trac #19241 reviewer's comments

comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

ok, I have done the suggested changes.

comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by tscrim

  • Reviewers set to Travis Scrimshaw
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Thanks.

comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from public/19241 to 32e818856064be9bc59a023735c8bb0a02358080
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.