Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#19109 closed defect (fixed)

Fix name of graph.complement()

Reported by: ncohen Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-6.9
Component: graph theory Keywords:
Cc: Merged in:
Authors: Nathann Cohen Reviewers: David Coudert
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: a715f19 (Commits) Commit: a715f198a4906040e5ea6bb0fe5ce6b237826065
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by ncohen)

Before:

sage: g = Graph(graphs.PetersenGraph().edges())
sage: print g.complement()
complement()

After:

sage: g = Graph(graphs.PetersenGraph().edges())
sage: print g.complement()
Graph on 10 vertices

Change History (13)

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by ncohen

  • Branch set to u/ncohen/19109
  • Commit set to 1d67729b536a3739f345159c99a63770d1b2756d
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

New commits:

1d67729trac #19109: Fix name of graph.complement()

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by dcoudert

  • Reviewers set to David Coudert

Please remove 1 occurence of sage: from sage: sage: g = Graph(graphs.PetersenGraph().edges()); g and then the patch will be good to go ;)

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 1d67729b536a3739f345159c99a63770d1b2756d to 1e2f8b9e0e95262a7f4b5dce669812cceb8aa94e

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

2906f20trac #19109: Merged with 6.9.beta4
1e2f8b9trac #19109: careless typo

comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by ncohen

Thank you Lord for reviewers T_T

(Fixed).

Nathann

comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by dcoudert

  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Good to go ;)

comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by vbraun

  • Status changed from positive_review to needs_work

doctests fail

comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by dcoudert

Right, I missed it :( Nathann, instead of G.name('complement(%s)'%self.name()) you shouldn't you write G.name('complement({}).format(self.name()))?

comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 1e2f8b9e0e95262a7f4b5dce669812cceb8aa94e to 6acca21cdcfa7ebe9f2c59fa3f83b12f0a62f8c4

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

6acca21trac #19109: Broken doctest

comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 6acca21cdcfa7ebe9f2c59fa3f83b12f0a62f8c4 to a715f198a4906040e5ea6bb0fe5ce6b237826065

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

a715f19trac #19109: Tastes and colors ...

comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by ncohen

Doctest fixed it.

I also made the change for format, though really I did not change that line, and only indented it.

Nathann

comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by ncohen

  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by dcoudert

  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

For me the patch is good to go (passes all tests on my computer, etc.).

comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/ncohen/19109 to a715f198a4906040e5ea6bb0fe5ce6b237826065
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.