Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #18514, comment 382


Ignore:
Timestamp:
04/06/18 15:45:41 (3 years ago)
Author:
SimonKing
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #18514, comment 382

    initial v1  
    99But perhaps you see my frustration:
    1010- 3 years ago, after comment:52, I fixed the problem with internet access. At that point, Sage decided to generally block internet access during tests. So, I fixed it, now it comes up again.
    11 - 18 months ago (commit:149) I got all tests to pass, but I had some questions, so, I left it as "needs_info".
     11- 18 months ago (comment:149) I got all tests to pass, but I had some questions, so, I left it as "needs_info".
    1212- Later, changes broke even installation of the package. I fixed it.
    1313- 4 days ago, all tests passed. And all of the sudden everything became foobar again, since all of a sudden doctests that easily pass interactively won't reasonably work during the test suite, and since some module from the Sage source tree got relocated.