Opened 7 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#16209 closed enhancement (fixed)

Oriented Exchange Graph

Reported by: garver15 Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: sage-6.10
Component: combinatorics Keywords: cluster, exchange graph, SageDays64.5
Cc: gmoose05, egunawan Merged in:
Authors: Alexander Garver Reviewers: Jean-Philippe Labbé
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: 1e97e1d (Commits) Commit: 1e97e1d5604f0119ebcbf5f599ff0047c79336a9
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description

This function takes a seed for a cluster algebra of finite type with principal coefficients and returns an orientation of its exchange graph that has the structure of a poset. It returns this orientation of the exchange graph as a poset object and as a quiver object.

Attachments (1)

OrEG.sage (1.5 KB) - added by garver15 7 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (23)

Changed 7 years ago by garver15

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by vbraun_spam

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.2 to sage-6.3

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by chapoton

  • Keywords cluster added

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by chapoton

  • Branch set to u/chapoton/16209
  • Commit set to fa0d60186cf7f9bf73b8eb1ad70ab6bc5a862330

I have made a working and documented branch from the given file. I am not convinced at all that this is the proper way to do it. Computing first the mutation class and then doing it again looks bad enough.


New commits:

fa0d601trac #16209 first sketch of a working version (rough)

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by chapoton

  • Cc gmoose05 added

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from fa0d60186cf7f9bf73b8eb1ad70ab6bc5a862330 to 3f66020116363b17de6d5a68c6ec21554c567f69

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

3f66020trac #16209 a little bit smoother

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by gmoose05

Thanks Frederic.

Alexander's goal was to have a working version first. Then we would streamline it together. Your suggestion to make sure we don't compute the mutation class twice is an apt one. We will be updating this in the next few weeks (busy with other projects at the moment).

Gregg

comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by vbraun_spam

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.3 to sage-6.4

comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 3f66020116363b17de6d5a68c6ec21554c567f69 to 67bdd8ce642998e6c9194065e91ff45b9b14e090

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

33032f9Merge branch 'u/chapoton/16209' into 6.6.b3
67bdd8ctrac #16209 another algo, without precomputing the mutation class

comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.4 to sage-6.6
  • Status changed from new to needs_review
  • Type changed from task to enhancement

Here is a better (?) version, that does not pre-compute the mutation class.

comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.6 to sage-6.7

comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by chapoton

  • Keywords SageDays64.5 added
  • Milestone changed from sage-6.7 to sage-6.8

comment:12 Changed 6 years ago by egunawan

  • Cc egunawan added

comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Milestone changed from sage-6.8 to sage-6.10

comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

ping ?

comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by jipilab

  • Reviewers set to Jean-Philippe Labbé
  • Status changed from needs_review to needs_work

Some tests seem to fail in sage-6.9. An exception is raised with the very first example:

TypeError?: <class 'sage.combinat.cluster_algebra_quiver.cluster_seed.ClusterSeed?'> is not hashable

comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 67bdd8ce642998e6c9194065e91ff45b9b14e090 to 6a17c58a5e6f13b8a55efd744521bc80d5828926

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

4e44669Merge branch 'u/chapoton/16209' into 6.9
6a17c58trac #16209 fixing now that seeds are not hashable

comment:17 Changed 5 years ago by chapoton

  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

ok, I think I have fixed the problem.

comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by git

  • Commit changed from 6a17c58a5e6f13b8a55efd744521bc80d5828926 to 2f76a4e74dae5398094d7c41df80c58b9e6cb9ba

Branch pushed to git repo; I updated commit sha1. New commits:

2f76a4etrac #16209 details

comment:19 Changed 5 years ago by jipilab

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/16209 to u/jipilab/16209

comment:20 Changed 5 years ago by jipilab

  • Branch changed from u/jipilab/16209 to u/chapoton/16209
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

All test passed now on sage-6.9.

Looks ok to me. I removed many blank spaces.

comment:21 Changed 5 years ago by jipilab

  • Branch changed from u/chapoton/16209 to u/jipilab/16209
  • Commit changed from 2f76a4e74dae5398094d7c41df80c58b9e6cb9ba to 1e97e1d5604f0119ebcbf5f599ff0047c79336a9

New commits:

d9dcd4eMerge branch 'u/chapoton/16209' of trac.sagemath.org:sage into ticket16209
2656a22Merge branch 'u/chapoton/16209' of trac.sagemath.org:sage into ticket16209
1e97e1dRemoved many blank spaces

comment:22 Changed 5 years ago by vbraun

  • Branch changed from u/jipilab/16209 to 1e97e1d5604f0119ebcbf5f599ff0047c79336a9
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.