Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #15521, comment 26


Ignore:
Timestamp:
03/07/14 13:26:58 (7 years ago)
Author:
dimpase
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #15521, comment 26

    initial v1  
    11Looks good; tested with sage --dev scripts
    22
    3 Just in case, note that somehow I was not able to make this to work using `git the hard way`, as I was getting bizarre docbuild errors, cf. my laments on sage-release regarding 6.2.beta3. (Perhaps it mattered that my system-wide git is older than the one packaged with Sage - this is one think I didn't have time to check).
     3Just in case, note that somehow I was not able to make this to work using `git the hard way`, as I was getting bizarre docbuild errors, cf. my laments on sage-release regarding 6.2.beta3. (Perhaps it mattered that my system-wide git is older than the one packaged with Sage - this is one thing I didn't have time to check).