Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

#14379 closed defect (fixed)

remove unused head in polybori mecurial repository

Reported by: ohanar Owned by: jason
Priority: major Milestone: sage-5.9
Component: packages: optional Keywords:
Cc: jdemeyer, roed, AlexanderDreyer Merged in: sage-5.9.beta3
Authors: R. Andrew Ohana Reviewers: Jeroen Demeyer
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: Commit:
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by ohanar)

It breaks hg_fast_export (used in converting to a git repository).

Ok, new spkg: http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/ohanar/spkgs/polybori-0.8.2.p0.spkg (I didn't update the patch number since I don't feel like fixing the mercurial repository warrants it)

Change History (7)

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Cc jdemeyer roed added
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Component changed from misc to packages: optional

What's up with this change, is it intentional?

  • .8.2.p0/spkg-install

    diff -ru polybori-0.8.2.p0/spkg-install newpolybori-0.8.2.p0/spkg-install
    old new  
    6868prepare_polybori
    6969echo "Starting build..."
    7070
    71 echo "Removing old PolyBoRi install..."
    72 clean_polybori
    73 echo "Done removing old PolyBoRi install."
    74 
    7571echo "Running build_polybori..."
    7672build_polybori
    7773echo "Done build_polybori."
    7874
     75echo "Removing old PolyBoRi install..."
     76clean_polybori
     77echo "Done removing old PolyBoRi install."
     78
    7979echo "Installing PolyBoRi..."
    8080install_polybori
    8181echo "Done installing PolyBoRi."

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Status changed from needs_review to needs_work

No, it is not, there should be no differences in the working tree between the current spkg and the new one (the only change should be the in the repository). I'll look into what I did wrong.

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

Ok fixed. To resolve this ticket I introduce two commits: one to merge the unused head, and the second to revert any changes brought about by the merge (which is just the diff that you show).

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Reviewers set to Jeroen Demeyer
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Merged in set to sage-5.9.beta3
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed

comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by AlexanderDreyer

  • Cc AlexanderDreyer added

The spkg from is #13989 is now rebased to the updates spkg from here

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.