Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

#14331 closed task (fixed)

remove explict references to SAGE_ROOT in the doctesting framework

Reported by: ohanar Owned by: jason
Priority: major Milestone: sage-5.9
Component: misc Keywords:
Cc: jdemeyer, roed Merged in: sage-5.9.beta2
Authors: R. Andrew Ohana Reviewers: David Roe
Report Upstream: N/A Work issues:
Branch: Commit:
Dependencies: Stopgaps:

Description (last modified by ohanar)

The new doctesting framework expects the sage library's source code to be in SAGE_ROOT/devel/sage which will no longer be the case once we switch layouts. Using the SAGE_SRC environment variable will make the transition much easier.

Apply trac14331.patch then trac14331_missed.patcho the sage library.

Attachments (2)

trac14331.patch (41.6 KB) - added by ohanar 7 years ago.
apply to sage library
trac14331_missed.patch (1.1 KB) - added by ohanar 7 years ago.
apply to sage library

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (9)

Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

apply to sage library

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Cc jdemeyer roed added
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Status changed from new to needs_review

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by roed

  • Reviewers set to David Roe
  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Looks good to me.

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by fbissey

Definitely want this in. We didn't spend so much time on #13432 to be undone by the patch bomb from the new doctesting frame work. We want it ASAP. Thanks for spotting it Andrew and thanks for the review David.

Hopefully it doesn't interfere with any of the follow up of #12415.

Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

apply to sage library

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Status changed from positive_review to needs_work

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by ohanar

  • Description modified (diff)
  • Status changed from needs_work to needs_review

I missed one disguised reference in my first patch, so I've attached a fix for that.

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by roed

  • Status changed from needs_review to positive_review

Still looks fine.

comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by jdemeyer

  • Merged in set to sage-5.9.beta2
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.