Typo in sage.combinat.sf.classical
|Reported by:||roed||Owned by:||sage-combinat|
|Authors:||David Roe||Reviewers:||Nathann Cohen, Nicolas M. Thiéry, David Loeffler|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by )
There's a typo in the _element_constructor_, revealed by the new doctesting implementation.
sage: McdJ = MacdonaldPolynomialsJ(QQ) sage: s = SymmetricFunctions(McdJ.base_ring()).s() sage: s._element_constructor(McdJ(s[2,1]) BOOM!
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to needs_review
Changed 5 years ago by
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by
- Reviewers set to Nathann Cohen, Nicolas Thiery, David Loeffler
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by
- Merged in set to sage-5.0.beta12
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.