Add fibration check to FanMorphism
|Reported by:||novoselt||Owned by:||mhampton|
|Authors:||Andrey Novoseltsev||Reviewers:||Volker Braun|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by )
The main point of this ticket was to add
FanMorphism.is_fibration method, but along the way injectivity, surjectivity, and splitting were added as well.
I have also added several related methods and adjusted containment/embedding methods of fans to accommodate sublattices and make their behaviour more uniform: now cone containment check is an attempt to embed the given cone into the fan.
I have also started using
@cached_method decorator since it is convenient and its speed and documentation issues should be resolved in the near future. Note, however, that some methods of fans still should use manual cache since they need to preprocess arguments first.
Change History (23)
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from needs_info to needs_review
- Work issues sublattice duals and action deleted
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Work issues set to splitting ---> bundle
comment:17 Changed 5 years ago by
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Work issues splitting ---> bundle deleted