expression not in canonical form
|Reported by:||zimmerma||Owned by:||burcin|
|Authors:||Richard Kreckel, Burcin Erocal||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by burcin)
In some cases GiNaC leaves numeric objects in the terms of an add:
sage: a=(sqrt(4*(sqrt(3) - 5)*(sqrt(3) + 5) + 48) + 4*sqrt(3))/ (sqrt(3) + 5) sage: a.imag() sin(1/2*arctan2(0, -88* + 1))*sqrt(abs(4*(sqrt(3) - 5)*(sqrt(3) + 5) + 1))
See the output of the second argument of arctan2.
The term -88* is generated by the expair -22*4. This term should be moved to the overall coefficient.
See also #9913.
Change History (6)
Changed 5 years ago by burcin
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by burcin
- Component changed from calculus to symbolics
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords pynac added
- Report Upstream changed from N/A to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
- Status changed from new to needs_work
- Summary changed from output bug in GiNaC to expression not in canonical form
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by burcin
- Dependencies set to 11317
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by kcrisman
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by jdemeyer
- Dependencies changed from 11317 to #11317
- Milestone changed from sage-4.7 to sage-4.7.1