The cliquer spkg is patching upstream
|Reported by:||Snark||Owned by:||tbd|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer)
This spkg does the following:
- it compiles cliquer not only as an executable, but also as a library -- here I can't help but notice that the patches do to likewise in debian look more complete see here (and remember than when the header of a debian patch doesn't mention forwarding to upstream -- that means it was!)
- it modifies the api by making parse_input exported (non-static) -- was this forwarded upstream?
- it adds new functions, only for sage
- it uses make instead of $MAKE.
- it has testing code inside spkg-install instead of spkg-check.
Change History (23)
Changed 6 months ago by felixs
comment:16 Changed 4 months ago by felixs
- Branch set to u/felixs/14349
- Commit set to aecdf29f39b29c5b7438939a08f54b6ff18fc347
- Status changed from new to needs_review
comment:17 Changed 2 weeks ago by ncohen
- Dependencies changed from #14892 to #14892, #15410
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_info
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.