make LiDIA an experimental or optional package
|Reported by:||zaf||Owned by:||tbd|
|Cc:||burcin, dimpase||Merged in:|
|Authors:||Matthias Köppe||Reviewers:||Dima Pasechnik|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by dimpase)
From the official webpage:
"The LiDIA project is now officially dormant."
The latest version is 2.3.0.
(Update 2015: Link no longer works. No remaining traces of LiDIA at TU Darmstadt.)
This is an spkg for LiDIA-2.3.0.
(Update 2015: Link no longer works.)
Update: Attached git branch adds a new-style lidia spkg.
It is using as upstream a release of LiDIA made by the LattE project. The tarball is here:
Change History (21)
comment:8 Changed 3 weeks ago by mkoeppe
- Cc dimpase added
- Commit set to a03462654165528d73c88dec01904d61801d7e40
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from sage-6.4 to sage-6.7
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Summary changed from make LiDIA an experimental package to make LiDIA an experimental or optional package
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 11 Changed 3 weeks ago by dimpase
comment:15 follow-up: ↓ 16 Changed 3 weeks ago by git
- Commit changed from a03462654165528d73c88dec01904d61801d7e40 to 4195a6086059cff005ee19faaa2e03513ea297c3
comment:16 in reply to: ↑ 15 ; follow-up: ↓ 18 Changed 3 weeks ago by dimpase
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
comment:19 Changed 3 weeks ago by dimpase
- Reviewers changed from Dima Pasechnik, Matthias Koeppe to Dima Pasechnik
comment:20 Changed 3 weeks ago by vbraun
- Branch changed from u/mkoeppe/make_lidia_an_experimental_package to 4195a6086059cff005ee19faaa2e03513ea297c3
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from positive_review to closed