|Reported by:||SimonKing||Owned by:||was|
|Cc:||drkirkby, leif, Vincent.Neri||Merged in:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Work issues:|
Description (last modified by fbissey)
We use pexpect version 2.0. Shouldn't we upgrade to the current version 3.3?
This may be related with the performance problem reported at #10294.
See also #502.
New upstream tarball:
Change History (72)
comment:16 Changed 2 months ago by fbissey
- Branch set to u/fbissey/pexpect3.3
- Commit set to 9b1e0985e09c7181860d43f41f394cc23103ce1c
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from sage-6.4 to sage-6.7
comment:18 Changed 2 months ago by git
- Commit changed from 9b1e0985e09c7181860d43f41f394cc23103ce1c to 679e33af8315444f0080c98a45d7def4566bfbc1
comment:19 Changed 2 months ago by git
- Commit changed from 679e33af8315444f0080c98a45d7def4566bfbc1 to a24eab3ce985874ab8445ed5e362bbeead76fd40
comment:63 Changed 8 weeks ago by git
- Commit changed from a24eab3ce985874ab8445ed5e362bbeead76fd40 to 80cd29cee620bb62b53a389cff5f7db4aa65b2d6