Graph Theory Roadmap
This page aims at documenting the progress of the Graph Theory component of Sage.
Comparison with other graph theory software
- This page aims at comparing the features implemented in Mathematica that are missing in Sage.
- The features from Maple that are missing in Sage are tracked here.
The following (families of) graphs are still to be introduced into Sage
- Folkman graph.
- Sierpinski graph
- Testing if a graph is distance-transitive. See http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Distance-TransitiveGraph.html
- Testing if a graph is distance-regular. See http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Distance-RegularGraph.html
The following graph operations are still missing.
- The join of a graph.
Following is a list of tasks that can be done more efficiently than in the current implementation.
- Computing the list of neighbouring vertices efficiently. See ticket #13730.
- Add a function to return the distance matrix of a graph. See ticket #14056