|Version 28 (modified by mhansen, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Here is a list (in-progress) of the things needs to get Sage to build (and pass most tests) on Cygwin:
These Cygwin packages need to be installed in order for the Sage build to complete.
- file, liblapack, liblapack0, liblapack-devel
- #9146 -- cygwin: gd doesn't correctly link in libpng with sage-4.4.3.
- #8257: gd needs a better version of expr
- #7319: gdmodule fails
- #7321: numpy fails to build on cygwin due to not using the correct fortran compiler
- #8780: Add cephes spkg for Cygwin (provides complex.h amongst other things)
- #8782: pari does not work under Cygwin
- #8907: Python should be build with enable-shared
- #9050: libntl.dll should be libntl.dll.a
- libflint.dll needs to be libflint.so, or polynomial_integer_dense_flint.pyx needs to know to use the .dll (maybe not a real issue, let's wait an see on this one).
- #8642: port detection for the notebook does not work in Cygwin
- #8855: sage-env needs to be updated for Cygwin
- #8853: fix M_PI_4 in complex_double on Cygwin
- #8852: minor doctest fix in fast_eval.pyx for Cygwin
- #8850: Cython should link against BLAS instead of ATLAS on Cygwin
- #8849: the palp interface throws a (harmless?) OSError on Cygwin
- #9067: boehm_gc (still) fails to build on Cygwin
Possible issue with Python 2.6:
(I had no problems with that thus far in Vista Premium 32-bit -Alec Mihailovs)
(Alec - Win7 has a newer codebase, so this is not really a proof that we need not worry --- I think we really need to. Dmitrii)