Ticket #9848 (closed defect: duplicate)
'sage -advanced' does not mention the '-R' flag, which starts the R interpreter
|Reported by:||mpatel||Owned by:||was|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman|
To run the copy of R bundled with Sage, we can use sage -R, but this option is not documented in the help message returned by sage -advanced.
The relevant file is SAGE_ROOT/local/bin/sage-sage.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Milestone set to sage-4.7.2
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Milestone changed from sage-4.7.2 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix