Ticket #9418 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add GNU patch 2.5.9 as a standard package.
|Reported by:||drkirkby||Owned by:||GeorgSWeber|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||David Kirkby, Jeroen Demeyer, John Cremona|
|Authors:||David Kirkby, Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-4.6.1.alpha2|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer) (diff)
As discussed here:
GNU patch is to be added as a standard package to Sage, to allow the use of 'patch' to be used to make patches, rather than to us 'cp' as now.
A new package may be found here
In order to test this spkg, you could also try installing a new Sphinx spkg using patch: http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jdemeyer/spkg/sphinx-1.0.4.p3.spkg (there is a corresponding .p1 using cp, see #10118 for the Sphinx upgrade).
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Work issues set to deps.patch
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Work issues deps.patch deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-5.0 to sage-4.6.1
comment:31 Changed 3 years ago by jdemeyer
- Summary changed from Add GNU patch as a standard package. to Add GNU patch 2.5.9 as a standard package.
comment:36 Changed 3 years ago by drkirkby
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_info
- Reviewers set to David Kirkby, Jeroen Demeyer, John Cremona
- Authors changed from David Kirkby to David Kirkby, Jeroen Demeyer
comment:39 follow-up: ↓ 40 Changed 3 years ago by drkirkby
- Status changed from needs_info to needs_review
comment:42 Changed 3 years ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Description modified (diff)
comment:43 Changed 3 years ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-4.6.1.alpha2