Ticket #9023 (closed defect: wontfix)
ghmm needs compiler flag -m64 when SAGE64 is set to "yes"
|Reported by:||drkirkby||Owned by:||drkirkby|
|Authors:||David Kirkby||Merged in:||4.4.4.rc0|
The spkg-install has the usual dumb code for building 64-bit on OS X.
if [ `uname` = "Darwin" -a "$SAGE64" = "yes" ]; then echo "64 bit MacIntel" CFLAGS="-O2 -g -fPIC -m64 "; export CFLAGS LDFLAGS="-m64"; export LDFLAGS fi
This should be easy to fix, by removing the OS X requirement.
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Summary changed from ghmm is buiding 32-bit on OpenSolaris x64 even when SAGE64 is set to "yes" to ghmm needs compiler flag -m64 when SAGE64 is set to "yes"
- Status changed from needs_review to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Milestone changed from sage-4.5 to sage-4.4.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.