Ticket #8397 (closed defect: fixed)
doctest devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_list.py fails on Solaris 10 (SPARC)
|Reported by:||drkirkby||Owned by:||tbd|
Description (last modified by drkirkby) (diff)
Details of the computer
- Sun Blade 1000
- 2 x 900 MHz UltraSPARC III+ CPUs
- 2 GB RAM
- Solaris 10 03/2005 (first release of Solaris 10)
- gcc 4.4.3 (uses Sun linker and assembler)
Sage version 4.3.3 (with several patches)
I'm using a patched version of Sage 4.3.3, built as a 32-bit binary. The patches include:
- #7867 Python patch, to allow Sage library to build.
- #8191 Addition of iconv, which is needed for R
- #8285 Update R's spkg-install to work on Solaris
- #8363 Remove a useless check for mpir in cddlib
- #8375 Numerical noise in devel/sage/sage/symbolic/pynac.pyx
- #8374 Numerical noise in devel/sage/sage/symbolic/constants_c.pyx
- #8371 Patch to allow pyprocessing to build - it failed after python was patched as #7867. (Note #6503 aims to remove pyprocessing completely).
There are 8 test failures on this rather old SPARC. Increasing SAGE_TIMEOUT allowed 3 to pass. The longest is "devel/sage/sage/rings/polynomial/symmetric_ideal.py" which takes 459.4 s.
However, 5 failures remain outstanding.
sage -t "devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_list.py" # Segfault sage -t "devel/sage/sage/graphs/generic_graph.py" # Segfault sage -t "devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph.py" # Segfault sage -t "devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_database.py" # Segfault sage -t "devel/sage/sage/databases/database.py" # Segfault
Specific failure of this ticket
This ticket is documenting graph_list.py, or to be more precise
- Summary changed from devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_list.py fails on Solaris 10 (SPARC) to doctest devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_list.py fails on Solaris 10 (SPARC)