Ticket #8315 (needs_info enhancement)
Reference manual layout: toggles, sidebar links
|Reported by:||mpatel||Owned by:||mvngu|
|Cc:||hivert, jhpalmieri, nthiery||Work issues:|
|Authors:||Mitesh Patel||Merged in:|
Description (last modified by mpatel) (diff)
We add potentially useful features to reference manual HTML pages:
- In the sidebar:
- Sticky sidebar toggle.
- Indented list of links to the page's classes, methods, functions.
- Controls to toggle, hide, or show docstrings.
- In the main content:
- Click on an argspec to toggle the corresponding docstring.
See sage-devel for some background.
- Cc hivert, jhpalmiei, nthiery added
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Milestone set to sage-4.3.3
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to Mitesh Patel
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.