Ticket #7879 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Remove unnecessary signal handling for low prec mpfr operations.
|Reported by:||robertwb||Owned by:||AlexGhitza|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Alex Ghitza, Mariah Lenox, William Stein|
|Authors:||Robert Bradshaw||Merged in:||sage-4.7.2.alpha3|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
_sig_on and _sig_off are more expensive than computing the result itself.
Apply only trac_7879-RR-signal.2.rebased_to_4.7.2.alpha2.patch to the Sage library.
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_info
- Reviewers set to Alex Ghitza
- Authors set to Robert Bradshaw
- Status changed from needs_info to needs_review
- Milestone changed from sage-4.6.2 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
- Milestone changed from sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix to sage-4.7.1
comment:12 follow-up: ↓ 13 Changed 2 years ago by mariah
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 12 Changed 21 months ago by was
- Reviewers changed from Alex Ghitza to Alex Ghitza, William Stein
comment:16 Changed 21 months ago by leif
- Reviewers changed from Alex Ghitza, William Stein to Alex Ghitza, Mariah Lenox, William Stein
- Description modified (diff)
Changed 21 months ago by leif
- attachment trac_7879-RR-signal.2.rebased_to_4.7.2.alpha2.patch added