Ticket #7832 (closed defect: duplicate)
singular-3-1-0-4-20090818.p2 - fix compilation on FreeBSD
|Reported by:||pjeremy||Owned by:||pjeremy|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Reviewers:||Stephen Montgomery-Smith|
By default, you get the following, which is corrected by the patch to singuname.sh:
make: Entering directory `/home/peter/sage/sage-4.3/spkg/build/singular-3-1-0-4-20090818.p2/src' make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'. Stop. make: Leaving directory `/home/peter/sage/sage-4.3/spkg/build/singular-3-1-0-4-20090818.p2/src' rm: /home/peter/sage/sage-4.3/local/bin/Singular*: No such file or directory creating cache ./config.cache checking uname for singular... unknown configure: error: Unknown architecture: Check singuname.sh Unable to configure Singular.
Correct configure script for amd64 by patching the autoconf inputs and re-running autoconf. This corrects a problem where linking libsingular.so reports lots of undefined references to both internal om* functions and functions within libncurses.
Several other trivial fixes to support dynamic linking on FreeBSD/amd64.
- Report Upstream changed from Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly. to Reported upstream. Little or no feedback.
- Authors Peter Jeremy deleted
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. Little or no feedback. to Reported upstream. No feedback yet.
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. No feedback yet. to Fixed upstream, but not in a stable release.
- Authors set to Stephen Montgomery-Smith
comment:10 Changed 9 months ago by kcrisman
- Status changed from needs_work to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Stephen Montgomery-Smith
- Report Upstream changed from Fixed upstream, but not in a stable release. to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
- Milestone changed from sage-5.4 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
- Authors Stephen Montgomery-Smith deleted