Ticket #7378 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Subdivide edges in a graph
|Reported by:||ncohen||Owned by:||jason|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Robert Miller|
|Authors:||Nathann Cohen||Merged in:||sage-4.5.alpha1|
Description (last modified by ncohen) (diff)
It is often useful to subdivide the edges of a graph, so there should be a function in Sage for this.
When an edge e between u and v is subdivided in a DiGraph?, perhaps the best thing to do would be to name the new vertices as (e, 0), (e, 1), (e, 2), etc ...
We are left with a similar problem concerning the Graphs and here I have to admit I do not know which name to use without inducing some orientation..
This being said, it has to be done ! :-)
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Report Upstream set to N/A
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Authors set to Nathann Cohen
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 Changed 3 years ago by rlm
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Reviewers set to Robert Miller