Ticket #6894 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
Plot list of functions with different colors by default
|Reported by:||nbonifas||Owned by:||was|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman|
When plotting a list of functions, it would be nice that each of them gets a different color.
Example: plot([lambda x: x,lambda x: -x], (-5,5)) should plot x->x and x->-x in two different colors.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Report Upstream set to N/A
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Milestone changed from sage-wishlist to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix