Ticket #6078 (closed defect: invalid)
Add compatibility functions with deprecation warnings for QF code after doctest patch
|Reported by:||tornaria||Owned by:||justin|
Description (last modified by mabshoff) (diff)
These are the functions I propose we should handle:
- count_modp__by_gauss_sum renamed to count_modp_solutions__by_Gauss_sum.
- count_local_type was renamed to count_congruence_solutions.
- count_local_good_type was renamed to count_congruence_solutions__good_type.
- count_local_zero_type was renamed to count_congruence_solutions__zero_type.
- count_local_bad_type was renamed to count_congruence_solutions__bad_type.
- count_local_bad_typeI was renamed to count_congruence_solutions__bad_type_I.
- count_local_bad_typeII was renamed to count_congruence_solutions__bad_type_II.
- GHY_mass_maximal was renamed to GHY_mass__maximal.
- Owner changed from tbd to justin
- Priority changed from major to blocker
- Component changed from algebra to quadratic forms
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.