Ticket #5835 (closed defect: fixed)
deleting a file from the DATA directory gives an error page
|Reported by:||jason||Owned by:||boothby|
Steps to reproduce:
- Upload a file to a worksheet using the Data... menu
- Click on the filename in the Data... menu
- Click the link to delete the file.
My guess is that it deletes the file, but then tries to display it. Instead, it should either go back to the worksheet view or to some list of all files in the DATA directory.
- Cc was added
- Work issues set to Close/mark as fixed?
- Report Upstream set to N/A
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Work issues Close/mark as fixed? deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-4.3.1 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix