Ticket #5773 (closed defect: fixed)
notebook -- uploading a corrupted worksheet (sws file) results in blank screen (no useful error message)
|Reported by:||was||Owned by:||boothby|
I uploaded a corrupted tarball and get a blank screen from the server instead of a useful error. I also get this in the server logs
2009-04-12 21:12:35-0700 [-] cd "/Users/wstein/.sage/temp/teragon.local/61279/dir_1"; tar -jxf "/Users/wstein/.sage/temp/teragon.local/61279/dir_0/Homework_1____Devon_McMinn.sws" bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing. Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout) It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted. You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files. You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover data from undamaged sections of corrupted files. tar: Child returned status 2 tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
- Cc was added
- Work issues set to Close/mark as fixed?
- Report Upstream set to N/A
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Work issues Close/mark as fixed? deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-4.3.1 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.