Ticket #5055 (closed defect: fixed)
[with patch, positive review] Trivial typo in interact documentation
|Reported by:||kcrisman||Owned by:||mhansen|
About halfway through the documentation of interact, there is this example:
sage: @interact ... def _(title=["A Plot Demo", "Something silly", "something tricky" , a=input_box(sin(x*sin(x*sin(x))), 'function'), ... clr = Color('red'), thickness=[1..30], zoom=(1,0.95,..,0.1), plot_points=(200..2000)): ... html('<h1 align=center>%s</h1>'%title) ... print plot_points ... show(plot(a, -zoom*pi,zoom*pi, color=clr, thickness=thickness, plot_points=plot_points)) <html>...
There should be a ] after the " after the word tricky.
- Owner changed from itolkov to mhansen
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Trivial but fatal typo in interact documentation to Trivial typo in interact documentation
- Summary changed from Trivial typo in interact documentation to [with patch, needs review] Trivial typo in interact documentation
- Summary changed from [with patch, needs review] Trivial typo in interact documentation to [with patch, positive review] Trivial typo in interact documentation
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from sage-3.4.1 to sage-3.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.