Ticket #4411 (closed defect: fixed)
phc breaks on one-variable problems
|Reported by:||mhampton||Owned by:||mhampton|
|Component:||interfaces||Keywords:||phc, phcpack, numerical, polynomial|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Volker Braun|
|Authors:||Marshall Hampton||Merged in:||sage-5.6.beta2|
Description (last modified by mhampton) (diff)
phcpack uses a different method and different output for 1-variable problems, which breaks some assumptions in the interface.
Attached patch trac_4411_and_10607_phc_fixes.patch fixes this problem and a recent change in phcpack output that breaks everything in the interface if not addressed. This patch was added as part of ticket 10607, so that part is done.
Apply only the patche trac_4411-tmpfilename.patch.
and test AFTER installing the optional spkg at #10607.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Report Upstream set to N/A
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
comment:16 follow-up: ↓ 19 Changed 12 months ago by vbraun
comment:21 Changed 7 months ago by vbraun
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Volker Braun
- Milestone changed from sage-5.4 to sage-5.5
comment:23 Changed 7 months ago by jhpalmieri
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)