Ticket #4180 (closed enhancement: fixed)
[with patch, positive review] magic pexpect logging switch
|Reported by:||was||Owned by:||mhansen|
Yeah, I think it would greatly help if users could send an env variable that dumps the pexpect communication to a file. Currently I have to debug some Singular vs. pexpect problems on Solaris, but I guess with mhansen's help I will finally learn how to fix those issues. But for random users out there a magic switch that gives us logs and helps us hunt down "random" problems would be a great thing IMHO.
- Owner changed from was to mhansen
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from magic pexpect logging switch to [with patch, needs review] magic pexpect logging switch
- Summary changed from [with patch, needs review] magic pexpect logging switch to [with patch, positive review] magic pexpect logging switch
- Milestone changed from sage-wishlist to sage-3.1.3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.