Ticket #3479 (closed enhancement: fixed)
[with patch, positive review] update dsage portion of tut.tex
|Reported by:||yi||Owned by:||mhansen|
This patch provides 2 more examples on how to use the distributed map() function in dsage as well as the @parallel decorator.
To get the tutorial to build correctly I needed to remove all the temporary files and run the 'build_pdf' script twice to generate the index.
This patch depends on #3467 and the @parallel decorator patches going in.
- Summary changed from [with patch, needs review] update dsage portion of tut.tex to [with patch, needs work] update dsage portion of tut.tex
- Owner changed from tba to mhansen
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from [with patch, needs work] update dsage portion of tut.tex to [with patch, positive review] update dsage portion of tut.tex
- Milestone changed from sage-3.4.1 to sage-3.4