Ticket #2783 (closed defect: fixed)
notebook -- ocassional "crap" in output like this print "\x01r\x01e580"
|Reported by:||was||Owned by:||boothby|
Description (last modified by was) (diff)
NOTE: If we can't find a way to reliably replicate this issue by June 1, 2008, then this ticket should be closed as invalid. It could have just been an issue with the particular alpha version of Sage I was using or something.
I was very embarrassed while teaching today since maybe 15 times I got crap like this in the output from the notebook:
This is from the synchronization code that *I* wrote. It "should" never happen. Anyways it does -- but of course only when 40 people are watching you :-(. Anyways, to solve this ticket should mean to simply look at that synchro code again, think about it, and rewrite it in a way that is _more_ robust.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Milestone changed from sage-3.1.2 to sage-duplicate/invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-duplicate/invalid to sage-3.1.3