Ticket #1941 (new defect)
Finish bipartite graph implementation
|Reported by:||rlm||Owned by:||rlm|
Description (last modified by brunellus) (diff)
Systematically go through the functions of graph and generic_graph and see which ones, such as add_vertex, need to be overridden in the bipartite graph class so that everything makes sense. Right now, you can add an edge so that the bipartite graph is no longer bipartite.
- add to __cmp__ to distinguish Bipartite from other graphs
- loops - this should always be false for bipartite, right? (other functions with "loops" in the name)
- density - should this reflect "bipartite density"?
- #8330: add_vertex, add_vertices
- clear - left & right too?
- add left_vertices and right_vertices?
- #12376: complement?
- #8329: copy
- #10959, #8744: add_edge(s)
- adjacency_matrix - should this order the vertices a certain way?
- add a function "bipartite_subgraph" to preserve class?
- bipartite_color, bipartite_sets, is_bipartite