Ticket #13985 (closed defect: fixed)
Fix doctests that want write access to $HOME
|Reported by:||jdemeyer||Owned by:||tbd|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, but not in a stable release.||Reviewers:||François Bissey|
|Authors:||Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-5.7.beta1|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer) (diff)
In order to make Sage as self-contained as possible, it would be good if Sage would run assuming write access only to $TMPDIR (/tmp by default) and $DOT_SAGE (~/.sage by default).
In #5155 we already fixed write access to $SAGE_ROOT, the only remaining problem is SciPy which wants to write to $HOME/.python27_compiled.
- Description modified (diff)
- Report Upstream changed from N/A to Reported upstream. No feedback yet.
- Dependencies set to #13992
comment:10 Changed 5 months ago by jdemeyer
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. No feedback yet. to Reported upstream. Developers acknowledge bug.
comment:12 Changed 5 months ago by fbissey
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to François Bissey
comment:13 Changed 5 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-5.7.beta1